Pure white musk attar
Origin: This attar oil is originated in India.
Mixes well with This attar oil mixes well with sandalwood and other essential oil.
Before the application of this attar oil pregnant women should seek advice from their respective doctors.
1. Traditional and natural process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil from the flowers of the white musk plant.
2. This process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial and therapeutic properties of this attar.
3. Health related ailments can also be cure with the help of this oil if it is applied during the aromatherapy session.
4. Depressive state of the mind can also be eliminated with the simple usage of this attar.
5. Various mind related disorders can also be eliminated with the simple allocation of it.
6. The usage of white musk attar also helps in improving the concentration power of the mind.
7. It also helps in soothing the nerves of the mind and relaxes the body with the help of its aromatic properties.
8. This attar is of non-alcoholic nature due to which it is also used in various spiritual and religious purposes by the Hindus and Muslims.
9. It is also used in the preparation of various cosmetic products.
Process of extraction
Natural and organic process of hydro distillation is adopted for the extraction of this attar oil. This process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar. The pure oil that is obtained after the extraction process is of yellow colour and it has deep and enchanting fragrance.
1. Due to its therapeutic and beneficial properties, this attar oil is widely used in the preparation of varieties of products around the world.
2. The application of this attar oil also helps in eliminating the depressive state of the mind.
3. This attar oil when applied properly also helps to keep the mind at relax free mode.
4. Mental troubles such as anxiety, headache, mental fatigue and various other such kind of problems can also be dispelled with the simple and appropriate application of this attar oil.
5. Due to its non-alcoholic nature, this attar oil is also used in the spiritual and religious purposes by the Hindus as well as Muslims.
6. This attar helps in soothing the nerves of the mind and also relaxes the body.
7. Due to its alluring and deep aroma, this attar oil is also used widely in the perfumery industry for the formulation of exotic and natural perfumes.
8. The perfume prepared with the help of this attar oil has long lasting fragrance, which helps to eliminate the odour of the body.
9. It can also be used by both men as well as women.
10. Due to its deep and sweet fragrance, this attar oil is also used in the preparation of various other scented products such as candle sticks, incense sticks, room freshener etc.
11. It is also used in the preparation of cosmetic products such as lotions, creams, body shower gels etc.