Pure shamama attar
Origin This attar oil is originated in India.
Mixes well with This attar oil mixes well with Ylang-ylang, sandalwood, musk, amber and jasmine essential oils.
Before the application of this attar oil pregnant women and nursing mother should seek advice from their respective doctors.
1. Traditional and organic process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar.
2. This attar oil is considered as natural oil as it is free from any harmful preservatives.
3. Health related disorders can also be treated with the simple application of this attar.
4. This attar oil helps to provide great relax to the mind due to which it is also used during the aromatherapy sessions.
5. The application of this attar oil relaxes the mind as well as body both.
6. This attar oil is considered as one of the best attar in the world as it is prepared with the combination various other essential oil such as sandalwood, Ylang-ylang, musk etc.
7. Various skin disorders can also be treated with the simple application of this attar.
8. Due to the skin friendly nature of this attar oil it is also used in the formation of various cosmetic products such as shower gels, lotions, creams etc.
Process of extraction
Natural process of hydro distillation is adopted for the extraction of this attar. The colour of the pure oil that is obtained after the extraction process is similar to the colour of the amber and the fragrance of this attar is rich and deep.
1. The application of this attar oil helps to provide instant relief to the user from the various mind related disorders such as anxiety, stress, tension, mental fatigue and various other such kinds of problems can also be treated with the help of this attar.
2. Due to its therapeutic properties, this attar oil is widely used during the aromatherapy sessions as it helps in soothing the nerves of the mind and relaxes the body.
3. This attar oil also proves to be very beneficial as it is of skin friendly nature and it can be easily applied directly on the skin to gain various benefits from this attar.
4. The application of this attar also helps in improving the texture of skin effectively by making the skin glowing and soft.
5. Skin disorders such as dryness and damage of the skin can also be cured with the usage of this attar as it is also rich with various therapeutic and medicinal properties.
6. Due to its captivating and alluring fragrance, this attar oil is used extensively in the perfumery industry for the formulation of various exotic and natural perfumes.
7. It is also used as an important ingredient for the formulation of expensive perfumes.
8. The perfume prepared with the help of this attar oil has long lasting fragrance which helps you to feel good and refreshing throughout the day.
9. Depressive state of the mind can also be eliminated with the application of this attar oil during the aromatherapy session.
10. Fragrance of this attar helps in soothing the nerve of the mind and relaxes the body instantly.