Mumtaz Desire Attar Perfume Roll On
Mixes well with
This attar blends well with sandalwood and other essential oils.
1. Traditional and natural process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar.
2. Organic process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar effectively.
3. No alcohol is used is used in the preparation of this attar due to which it is widely used around the world for various purposes.
4. This attar helps in eliminating the depressive state if the mind effectively.
5. Various mind related disorders can also be treated with ease just simply by applying this attar.
6. During the aromatherapy session it is also used due to its therapeutic and aromatic properties.
7. Since the ancient period of times, this attar oil is widely used as it is popularly known due to its beneficial properties with the help of which it helps to cure various disorders of a human body.
8. In the production of perfumes this attar oil is also used as it helps in enhancing the aroma of the product.
9. In the production of cosmetic products this attar oil is also used as it is considered of skin friendly nature.
Process of extraction
Natural and organic process of distillation process is adopted for the extraction of this oil from the natural, herbs, spices and from various other natural elements. The pure oil thus obtained after the extraction process has seductive and captivating fragrance.
1. This attar oil is also used around the world for the formulation of varieties of product as this attar oil is rich with so many therapeutic and aromatic properties.
2. There is no alcohol is used in the formulation of this attar due to which it is also used in the preparation of varieties of product as the usage of those products proves to be harmless.
3. Muslims mostly used this attar oil for various purposes. They used to wear this attar oil on their neck, wrists, shoulder and at various parts of the body.
4. This attar oil is also used for various purposes such as wedding ceremony, spiritual and religious purposes as there are no any harmful chemicals are added in the composition of this attar.
5. This attar oil is also used in the aromatherapy session to treat mind related disorders such as anxiety, depression, mental fatigue and such other kind of disorders.
6. The application of this attar helps to keep the mind at stressed free mode by eliminating the problems of the mind.
7. This attar oil is also known for its aphrodisiac properties as it helps to cement the relationships of the couple.
8. Sex disorders can also be treated with the application of this attar oil effectively.
9. Due to its enchanting and captivating fragrance, this attar oil is also used in the formulation of exotic and natural perfumes by the perfumery industry.
10. It is also used in the preparation of various scented products such as candles sticks, room freshener, incense sticks etc.
11. Cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, shampoos and such other kinds of products are formulated with the help of this attar oil as it is of skin friendly nature and helps in improving the quality of the skin effectively.