Pure motia attar
Origin: This attar oil is originated in India.
Mixes well with: This attar oil mixes well with clove, terapine, benzylacetate and with other essential oils.
The fragrance of this attar oil is famous since the ancient period of times as it is used as a natural perfume during that period.
Before the application of this attar oil pregnant women, nursing mother and small children should seek advice from their doctors even though there is no any side effects related with the application of this attar oil.
1. Organic and natural process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil from the palmarosa plant.
2. Chemicals such as terpineol, cassia, benzylacetate and various other chemicals consist in this attar oil.
3. Since the ancient period of times this attar oil is widely used due to its therapeutic and beneficial properties.
4. This Indian attar is used to sprinkle on the guests to welcome them in some parts of this world.
Process of extraction
Organic and natural process of extraction hydro distillation method is adopted to obtain this attar oil from the plant of the palmarosa. Natural process of extraction is adopted as it helps in retaining all of the beneficial properties of this attar. The pure oil thus obtained after the extraction process is of yellow colour and the fragrance of this attar oil is refreshing and alluring. This attar is warm to touch.
1. Problems related to cough and cold can also be treated with the simple application of this attar oil.
2. This attar oil is also used to kill the germs and bacteria present on the floor.
3. This attar oil is also considered as a natural insect repellent as it helps to remove the insect from your surroundings. This attar oil is also considered as a great substitute of the harmful insect chemicals.
4. You can use this attar oil in your offices to keep away insect and mosquitoes. It is also used in the granary to remove the insects from that place.
5. Due to the refreshing and alluring fragrance of this attar oil, it is also used extensively in the perfumery industry for the formulation of various exotic and natural perfumes. It is also used as a base agent for the preparation of other perfumes.
6. Due to its great qualities and amazing benefits, this attar oil is used extensively across the nations
7. Fragrance of this attar oil is long lasting which helps to feel you good and refreshing throughout the day.
8. It is also used as an active agent for the preparation of various cosmetic products as it helps to improve the fragrance of the products effectively.
9. Various mind related disorders such as anxiety, mental fatigue, stress and various other such kinds of problems can also be treated with the simple application of this attar oil during the aromatherapy sessions.
10. This attar oil also proves to be very beneficial in rejuvenating the mind as well as body.
11. It also helps to create positive thoughts in the mind of the person suffering from mind related disorders.
12. It also helps to keep you refreshing.
13. Depressive state of the mind can also be treated with the simple application of this attar oil.