Pure khus attar
Origin: this attar is originated in the subcontinent of India.
Mixes well with: Khus attar blends well with the ylang-ylang, rose, lavender, cinnamon and clary sage essential oils
Before the application of this attar users should seek advice from their doctors as this attar oil is of non-toxic nature.
1. From the roots of the vetiver grass this attar oil is extracted by adopting the natural method of hydro distillation process.
2. Since the ancient period of times, this attar oil is widely used by the Indians due to the several therapeutic and beneficial properties related with the use of this attar.
3. This attar oil belongs to the soil of India.
4. Dark green grasses which has deep and refreshing aroma, from that this attar oil is extracted.
5. This attar oil is considered as beneficial in soothing the nerves of the mind.
6. Various mind related problems can also be treated with the simple application of this attar during the aromatherapy sessions.
7. Insomnia, stress and mental fatigue can also be treated with the help of this attar.
8. Concentration powers of the mind also get increase with the help of this attar oil.
9. It also enhances the meditation power.
10. Both sandalwood oil and flowers of khus plant are used for the formulation of this attar oil as they both are considered as an important element.
11. Health related ailments can also be treated with the simple application of this attar during the aromatherapy sessions.
12. It proves to be very beneficial in dispelling the insomnia from its root.
13. Mental focus also get enhance with the usage of this attar oil.
14. This attar oil is also popularly due to its enchanting fragrance and this is the main reason why it is used in the preparation of various exotic perfumes.
15. This attar oil is of skin friendly nature which proves to be very beneficial in repairing the damaged and dried skin.
Process of extraction
Organic process of hydro distillation is adopted for the extraction of this attar oil from the roots of the vetiver grass. The pure oil thus obtained after the extraction process is of dar green colour and the aroma of this oil is refreshing and woody.
1. This attar oil is popularly known all around the world as it helps to cure various mind related disorders such as anxiety, depression, mental fatigue and various others such kinds of problems.
2. This attar oil also proves to be very beneficial as it helps in improving the concentration power of the person by soothing the nerves of the mind.
3. Insomnia is a disease which is caused due to the sleeplessness, can also be cured with the proper application of this attar oil.
4. This attar oil acts as a tonic to improve the ability of your mind.
5. Depressive state of mind can also be eliminated with the proper application of this attar.
6. Due to its enchanting and captivating fragrance, this attar oil is also used in the perfumery industry for the formulation of various exotic and natural perfumes.
7. This attar oil is of skin friendly nature due to which it is also used in the preparation of various cosmetic products as the application of this attar repairs the damaged and dried skin by helping it soft and smooth.