Pure Gulab attar
Origin: This attar oil is originated in India and Bulgaria.
Blends well with: It blends well with Patchouli, Ylang-ylang, Geranium, Vanilla and Chamomile essential oils.
Precautions: direct application of this attar on the eyes must be avoided.
1. Natural and organic process of extraction is adopted to extract this attar oil from petals of the rose plant.
2. This plant is scientifically known as Rosa Damascena and it is basically originated in the subcontinent of India.
3. Wife of the Mughal emperor king name as Jahangir invented this attar oil and her name is Noorjahan.
4. Just to obtain the small amount of this attar oil a huge amount of rose petals are required.
5. This attar is costly in compare of the other attars as huge amount of rose petals are required to obtain few drops of this attar.
6. This attar oil is highly demandable all around the world due to its great aromatic fragrance.
7. Foe the formulation of various exotic and natural perfumes this attar oil is used as an active agent.
8. For the composition of this attar oil various chemicals such as linalool, geraniol, nerol and rose oxide are combined with the oil extracted from the rose petals.
9. Various mind related disorders such as anxiety, depression, stress, mental fatigue and various other such kinds of problems can also be treated with the simple application of this attar.
10. This attar oil is also considered beneficial for the skin as it is also considered of skin friendly nature.
Process of extraction
Organic and natural process of hydro distillation is adopted for the extraction of this attar oil from the rose petals. The pure oil that is obtained after the extraction process is of orange colour and the fragrance of this attar is deep and warm.
1. This attar oil proves to be very beneficial as various therapeutic and beneficial properties attached with its use which helps in eliminating the depressive state of the mind.
2. The fragrance of this attar oil helps in providing great relief to the mind as well as body.
3. Due to its natural and alluring fragrance, this attar oil is widely used in the perfumery industry for the formulation of exotic and natural perfumes.
4. It is also used in the preparation of various other scented products such as scented candles, incense sticks, room freshener etc.
5. This attar oil also acts as an anti-depressant, which works effectively in eliminating the depression from the mind and helps to keep the mind at stress free mode.
6. With the application of this attar oil instant relief can be provided to the customer from the mind related troubles such as anxiety, depression, stress etc.
7. Due to its healing abilities, this attar oil is widely used in the aromatherapy sessions.
8. This attar oil is of skin friendly nature and due to this reason it is also used in the preparation of various cosmetic products such as lotions, creams, body shower gel, talcum powder etc. It helps to enhance the aroma of the product effectively.