Pure blue lotus attar
Origin: This attar oil has been originated in subcontinent of India.
Mixes well with: This attar oil mixes well with sandalwood and other essential oils.
Before the application of this attar oil pregnant women and nursing mother should seek advice from their respective doctors.
1. Traditional and organic process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil from the flowers of the blue lotus.
2. Natural process of extraction is adopted as it helps in retaining all of the beneficial properties of this attar.
3. Due to the aromatic property of this attar oil, it is widely used in the aromatherapy session to cure the health related ailment.
4. The amazing and deep fragrance of this attar oil helps in dispelling the depressive state of the mind positively.
5. Health related ailments such as headache, mental fatigue, stress and other such kind of problems can also be treated with the simple application of this attar oil.
6. The aroma of this attar helps to keep the mind at stressed free mode by soothing the nerves of the mind and relaxing the body.
7. This attar oil is also used in the formation of exotic perfumes.
Process of extraction
Natural and organic process of hydro distillation is adopted to extract this attar oil from the blue lotus. Traditional process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this aromatic oil. The pure oil thus obtained after the extraction process has deep and captivating fragrance.
1. Due to its therapeutic and aromatic properties, this attar oil is used widely around the world for the preparation of various products.
2. Depressive state of the mind can also be eliminated with the proper application of this attar oil.
3. Due to its healing ability, this attar oil is also used in the aromatherapy sessions to heal health related ailments.
4. Mental troubles such as anxiety, stress, tension, headache and various other such kinds of disorders can also be treated with the simple application of this attar oil.
5. This attar oil can be used by adopting the vapour therapy and by inhaling this attar oil fragrance, mind disorders can be dispelled with ease.
6. The aroma of this attar oil proves to be very beneficial as it helps in soothing the nerves of the mind and it also helps in relaxing the body.
7. Due to its enchanting and alluring aroma, this attar oil is used extensively in the perfumery for the formulation of exotic and natural perfumes.
8. The perfumes prepared with the help of this attar oil has long lasting fragrance, which helps in eliminating the body odour and also keeps you fresh for long duration.
9. Due to its deep fragrance, this attar oil is also used in the preparation of other scented products such as candles sticks, room freshener etc.
10. Blue lotus attar is also used in the preparation of various cosmetic products such as lotions, creams, shower gel etc. as this attar oil has sweet and deep fragrance.