Pure Agarwood attar
Origin: This attar oil is native to India.
Before the application of this attar oil pregnant women should seek advice from their respective doctors.
1. Natural and organic process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil from the resinous wood of and old Acquilaria tree. This tree grows up to a height of approx. 40 feet.
2. The tree from which this attar oil is extracted when becomes older get infected with fungus and parasites due to which it also starts to produces a substance which is called resin and it helps to fight against infections.
3. The resin which helps this tree to fight against the fungal attack is known as agar.
4. For the extraction of the agarwood attar chopped woods of this tree is used.
5. This attar is also used for religious and spiritual purposes in different parts of this world as the wood from which this oil is extracted also considered as sacred.
Process of extraction
Natural and organic process of process of steam distillation is adopted for the extraction of this attar oil from resinous wood tree. The pure oil thus obtained after the extraction process is widely known due to its captivating and alluring fragrance.
1. This attar oil is known widely around the world due to its aromatic, beneficial and therapeutic properties as it helps to cure various health related ailments.
2. The great and amazing aroma of this attar oil helps in soothing the nerves of the mind and also relaxes the body.
3. Depressive state of the mind can also be treated with the application of this attar oil during the aromatherapy sessions.
4. Various mind related disorders such as anxiety, stress, tensions and various other such kinds of problems can also be cured with the help of this attar oil.
5. The application of this attar oil helps to keep the mind at stress free mode.
6. If it is used during the aromatherapy session then this attar oil helps in rejuvenating the mind as well as body.
7. Mental focus can also be enhanced with the usage of this attar oil.
8. The proper application of this attar oil also helps in improving the concentration power of the mind by eliminating the disorders of the mind.
9. Due to its deep and spicy fragrance, this attar oil is also used in the perfumery industry for the formulation of various exotic and natural perfumes.
10. This attar oil is also used in the preparation of different scented products such as scented candles, incense sticks, room freshener etc.
11. This attar oil is also known due to its aphrodisiac properties which help in removing the sex related disorders by treating the low libido.
12. This attar oil helps in bridging the gap between the relations of the couple by enhancing the sex desire between them and it also proves to be very beneficial in improving the sexual drive.
13. Since the ancient period of times, this attar oil is widely used as it helps to cure various health related ailment and this is the main reason why this attar oil is widely used across the world.