PURE GUL HINA ATTAR
Origin: This attar oil is originated in India.
Blends well with: Basically this essential oil mixes well with India amber oil, pure sandalwood oil and also with other essential oil.
Since the day this attar oil is originated, it is used extensively in perfumery industry for the formulation of various exotic and natural perfumes.
1. Basically, this attar oil is obtained by adopting the natural process of hydro distillation process.
2. The pure oil thus obtained after the extraction process is widely used across the world due to the beneficial properties attached with the use of this attar oil.
3. This attar oil is also rich with antiseptic properties.
4. Due to the presence of the medicinal properties, this essential oil is also used across the world for the preparation of medicines.
5. Extracts of hina flowers and sandalwood oil are main components of this attar oil.
6. It is also known due to its captivating effects of the mind.
7. The use of this attar oil helps to soothe the mind as well as body.
8. This attar oil is also rich with antispasmodic, therapeutic, astringent, febrifuge and various other beneficial properties.
Process of extraction
Gul hina attar perfume is obtained by adopting the natural hydro distillation process. Fresh flowers of the hina plants are used for the extraction of this attar oil. The pure which is obtained after the extraction process has sweet and refreshing aroma. The oil is of yellow colour.
1. Due to its captivating, calming and soothing fragrance this attar oil is used extensively in the perfumery industry for the formulation of various exotic and natural perfumes.
2. The perfume prepared with the help of this attar oil can be used by both men as well as women.
3. The fragrance of the perfume prepared with the help of this attar oil is long lasting and the refreshing fragrance of this attar oil helps to smell good throughout the day.
4. For the preparation of shaman which is considered as a kind of mixture and is prepared in the eastern part of this world, this attar oil is used extensively in the preparation of it.
5. In various spiritual and religious purposes this attar oil is also used widely as it is prepared with the help of the natural substance only.
6. Due to the healing ability of this attar oil, it is also used in the Ayurveda therapies.
7. Due to its natural fragrance, this attar oil is also used extensively in the perfumery industry as it helps to enhance the taste as well as smell both of the tobacco.
8. Due to its sweet, captivating and aromatic fragrance, this attar oil is widely used across the world in various industries.
9. Gul hina attar is also used in the aromatherapy sessions as it is also known due to its great ability to heal various mind related disorders such as headache, anxiety, depression, tension and various other such kinds of disorders.
10. The use of this attar oil soothes the nerves of the mind and relaxes the body positively.